Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready
Winter is coming to a close, and now is the time to think about the hot, summer months that are quickly approaching. Whether you are a frequent visitor of the local swimming pool or you hit the beach every chance you get, getting your body ready to show off that new bikini is on the top of the priority list. You may have been trying to shed those holiday pounds for months now, or maybe your skin needs rejuvenated after the cold air has produced excessive drying of your skin or caused your eczema or psoriasis to flair up. With our body contouring and skin care treatments, we can help you get swimsuit ready in no time!
Sometimes, we are faced with stubborn fat deposits that just absolutely refuse to go away! We exercise, cut out carbs, swear off caffeine and still no change. This can be so frustrating! Luckily, there are options! A body lift improves the overall look of the body by repairing underlying tissue that supports the skin and fat including areas such as your buttocks, abs, thighs and arms, including reducing the appearance of cellulite. Body contouring, on the other hand, improves the tone and shape of certain areas that may be unsightly due to sagging after weight loss. Both the body lift and body contouring can help you regain a beautiful beach body!
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular procedures that can help you look slim and toned in and out of your bathing suit.
- Tummy Tuck – When muscles get separated during pregnancy or weight gain, the only way to repair the damage and regain a toned shape is by abdominoplasty. Besides repairing muscles, a tummy tuck also gets rid of loose skin and reduces stretch marks.
- Liposuction/SlimLipo – Liposuction is a process that removes excess fat cells when the skin has plenty of elasticity. It is a surgical procedure that uses a thin tube to suction fat deposits out of the body. Another option is SlimLipo, a laser-assisted liposuction technique that is less invasive than traditional lipo. During SlimLipo, the fat melts away leaving behind a smooth, contoured shape with little recovery time afterwards.
- Coolsculpting – If you really do not want to have a surgical procedure, there is a non-surgical option called Coolsculpting. Coolsculpting freezes fat cells, causing them to die and then the body naturally eliminates the dead cells from the body. The fat cells are permanently removed from the body and cannot return.
In addition to body shaping procedures, we also offer breast enhancement options for those who are looking to lift or enlarge their breasts. If you want your breasts to look flattering in your bikini top, you can get one of the following procedures that will improve the shape and size of your breasts.
- Breast Augmentation – Breast implants add volume to your original breasts. They are also used to reshape the breasts and fix problem areas such as asymmetrical breasts. You can choose either silicone or saline implants and your surgeon can help you determine a size that is right for your body type.
- Breast Lift – A mastopexy is the procedure that lifts sagging breasts and returns them to their natural, perky shape. The nipple is repositioned to the correct location on your breasts to regain a firm, youthful appearance. Lots of women combine a breast lift with a breast augmentation to get the breasts they have always dreamed of.
Winter weather is harsh on the skin, and by the time spring rolls around, our bodies are in serious need of revitalizing skin treatments. To get your skin ready for some summer sun and fun, we have skin care treatments and products that will leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- Laser Hair Removal – Permanently remove hair in areas such as the legs, back, face and bikini area.
- Skin Care Products – Our professional skin care products are formulated to help with problem areas such as wrinkles, acne, sun-damage and uneven skin tone.
- Medical Dermatology – Staying healthy is one the best ways to keep yourself looking young and beautiful. We treat medical conditions including, but not limited to, skin cancer, skin growths, acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- Skin Care Treatments – Our full service medical spa is the perfect place to come to unwind and get some much needed TLC for your skin. We offer a variety of treatments that will heal your face, hands and body of the damage done by the cold weather, aging and genetics.
Contact us today for a consultation on how we can help you get bikini ready!