Am I a Candidate for a Tummy Tuck in Leawood? So, you’ve exercised and eaten right. You have done everything you know how to do. Now you are looking to address that excess skin and extra stubborn fatty deposits on your stomach. You might be looking for a tummy tuck surgeon in Leawood, or a tummy tuck in Leawood. This is a procedure used to tighten loose skin. During the procedure, a tummy tuck surgeon in Leawood will eliminate fatty deposits and tighten your abdominal muscles to create a tighter, more toned midsection.
At KC Plastic Surgeons, we offer full and mini tummy tucks.
A tummy tuck in Leawood can address your specific needs.
- Complete tummy tuck procedures improve the abdominal area from the ribs to the pubic bone by removing excess fat, loose skin, and stretch marks and repairing abdominal muscles stretched and separated.
- Mini tummy tucks remove excess fat and skin in the lower abdominal area spanning from the belly button to the pubic bone. This option requires a shorter incision and minimal muscle tightening and skin removal. Recovery time typically is quicker than for a complete tummy tuck.
Want to improve wrinkles and fine lines? Radio frequency microneedling in Kansas City
We are individualistic, and we provide one-on-one consultations to ensure you are very comfortable with what we are doing. Our tummy tuck surgeon in Leawood is the best around and is discreet. It is essential to know that while the tummy tuck procedure is beneficial, it may not be for everyone. There are certain things that Associated Plastic Surgeons want you to consider before choosing to have a tummy tuck in Leawood. Your lifestyle and health are critical in determining if the procedure is correct.
Certain factors may eliminate you:
- Poor health
- Being overweight
- Are or are planning to be pregnant
- Being a smoker
Always looking tired? Need a Blepharoplasty in Kansas City?
The perfect candidate will be those who:
- Are in good overall health
- Are at or near their ideal weight
- Have excess skin resulting from weight loss
- Have fatty deposits in the abdominal area
- Have loose skin or muscles from pregnancy
- Want a more toned and contoured waist
Are you still wondering if you would qualify as a candidate for a tummy tuck in Leawood? The best way to find out would be to schedule a consultation. If you’re considering tummy tuck surgery, you will start with a private consultation with our tummy tuck surgeon in Leawood. During this first visit, you will be asked questions to ensure you’re a good candidate for the procedure, and you’ll have the opportunity to describe the improvements you’d like to attain.
If you have other areas you’d like to improve, your tummy tuck in Leawood may be parts of a combination procedure, such as a mommy makeover or post-weight loss surgery.
Also, during your tummy tuck consultation, your surgeon will perform a physical exam to determine how much excess fat and loose skin you have and to assess the condition of your abdominal muscles. Your tummy tuck surgeon in Leawood. will also review your medical history and discuss likely outcomes and potential risks related to your surgery.
KC Plastic Surgeons. Surgeons you can trust. Results you can see.
Associated Plastic Surgeons is a plastic surgery clinic serving the Kansas City metro area. Our plastic surgeons, Dr. Mark W. McClung, Dr. Sheryl L. Young, Dr. Joseph V. Cannova Jr. & Dr. Jon E. Rast have performed countless successful procedures, such as breast augmentation surgery in Leawood. These highly skilled and qualified surgeons also perform tummy tucks, facelifts, liposuction, and eyelid surgery in Leawood, for men and women.
Leave A Comment