Women and men have trusted us for cosmetic plastic surgery in the Kansas City metro area for more than 30 years and for good reason. With a team of board-eligible or board-certified plastic surgeons offering a complete range of plastic surgery procedures as well as the latest nonsurgical options, Associated Plastic Surgeons of Kansas City provides exceptional, reliable results and unmatched patient care. Our goal is to make sure that you are thrilled with your new appearance and with your entire experience.
If you’re looking for a plastic surgeon in Kansas City, MO, visit us in Leawood, KS, just a few minutes outside the city. Call now to schedule your appointment or request your consultation online. We offer complimentary consultations for all cosmetic procedures.
Putting the Patient First
The genuine care and concern we have for our patients is reflected in our guiding principles. These symbolize our commitment to a patient-focused practice.
- Education: Patient education is a high priority for our surgeons and staff. We want you to have all of the information you need to make an educated choice about your treatment. Our surgeons are consistently praised for their listening skills and honesty during consultations. They will take the time to answer all of your questions in detail and will never leave you with unresolved concerns.
- Ethics: At our practice, we value you– not your pocketbook. Our surgeons are committed to your safety and privacy. They honor the unique dynamic between physician and patient by treating each person with respect. You’ll never have to worry about feeling rushed or pressured to make a decision when you’re with us, and only those procedures that are going to be the most beneficial will be recommended.
- Personal Attention: The comments we hear most frequently from our patients are in reference to our exceptional patient care. From our friendly staff to our compassionate surgeons, we make it our priority to attend to your every need before, during, and after surgery. We hope to work with you and help you achieve a look that ultimately builds your confidence and improves your self-image.
The Importance of Board Certification
Did you know that many different types of doctors can perform cosmetic surgery without specialized plastic surgery training? However, statistics show that the best results and care come from board-certified plastic surgeons. That’s why it’s so important to choose a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. By law, a board-certified plastic surgeon is required to:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Complete at least 5 years of additional surgical training, at least 2 of which are dedicated entirely to plastic surgery, at a residency accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Pass a series of written and/or oral examinations
- Fulfill ongoing education requirements to maintain board certification
All of our surgeons are board-eligible or board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have exceeded the criteria listed above in order to receive this elite recognition. They also maintain active involvement with professional medical organizations in order to stay current on the latest news and information on plastic surgery. Their goal is always to provide you with advanced techniques, proven treatments, and superior care.