Congratulations on Your Recent Massive Weight Loss Effort!
Losing weight is a great accomplishment. Unfortunately, better health and increased energy can be overshadowed by the excess skin and sagging tissue that is left behind after significant weight loss. At Associated Plastic Surgeons, we want to help you sculpt the body you deserve. Our experienced body sculpting surgeons offer post-weight loss surgery for people in the Kansas City area who want sleeker body contours after dramatic weight loss.
Explore Your Options
There are many plastic surgery options available to help you put the finishing touches on your weight loss results. Some of the treatments our surgeons frequently perform for post-weight loss patients in Kansas City are:
- Liposuction slims and reshapes targeted areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportions.
- SlimLipo™ is a minimally invasive procedure that tones and tightens your body and allows a quick recovery.
- Tummy Tuck removes excess fat and skin and restores weakened or separated muscles, creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- Body Contouring improves body image by removing excess sagging skin and fat, resulting in a more normal body appearance with smoother contours.
- Arm Lift reshapes the upper arm from the underarm region to the elbow.
- Neck Lifts involve a set of procedures used to enhance the appearance of your neck:
Cervicoplasty is the procedure to remove excess skin.
Platysmaplasty removes or alters neck muscles.
Your surgeon also can perform neck liposuction, which removes excess fat. In some cases, BOTOX® Cosmetic injections may be the answer to your problems if you have fullness or “neck bands.”
Learn More About Post-Weight Loss Procedures in Kansas City
Learn more about your options for post-weight loss surgery in Kansas City by calling our office. At Associated Plastic Surgeons, we offer complimentary consultations for all cosmetic procedures.