The signs of aging are most prominent on your skin. With proper skin care and the right products, you can look visibly younger and well rested.
Keeping your skin in optimal health requires more than over-the-counter products can deliver. With medical-grade skin care products in Kansas City, you can change your skin from the inside out. Whether you want to reduce wrinkles, combat environmental damage, control acne, or improve radiance, our trusted aesthetic professionals can help you find the right solutions for your needs. Learn more about the various skin care treatments offered at our MedSpa by calling today.
Explore Your Options
Associated Plastic Surgeons offers you the finest skincare products, cosmetic services, and makeup available only from physicians. You can choose from the following product lines at our office in Kansas City:
- APS Signature Skin Care Line: Offering you only the finest and highest quality sun protection and skin care collection sold exclusively by physicians. Our Physicians have created a clinically proven, medical-grade, and scientifically advanced skin care line that will improve and promote healthy skin. Our signature skin care line addresses signs of aging, fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, sun damage, texture, tone, acne, and so much more
- Alastin® Skincare:The fastest-growing physician-dispensed skincare brand with innovative, scientifically proven, and clinically tested products. Pre- and post-procedure products are specifically designed for procedure care to enhance the results and reduce the after-effects of procedures. Daily skincare products are designed to restore and renew skin to help maintain a healthy, youthful appearance.
- Colorescience®: From sunlight to pollution to free radicals, Colorescience has you covered. We have partnered with Colorescience to help prevent future skin issues and to protect your investment in your skin!
- LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution): Latisse is a prescription solution to treat thinning eyelashes. With prescribed usage, Latisse can improve your lashes to make them longer, thicker, and darker. Full results can be achieved after approximately 16 weeks.
- Neocutis: Neocutis provides groundbreaking skincare solutions targeting essential issues such as aging signs, discoloration, oxidative stress, skin redness, and dryness. Their innovative products are designed to address these concerns effectively.
- Omni Bioceutical Innovations: Scientifically designed to work from the molecular level, our growth factor treatments and medical-grade skin care products deliver innovative dermatological care solutions to people throughout their lifetime.
- SkinBetter Science: The SkinBetter science team of aesthetic experts that developed Restylane and Dysport have a deep understanding of skin aging and what it takes to help defy the effect of time. Patented, state-of-the-art InterFuse technology drives high molecular weight injectable grade hyaluronic acid faster and deeper to revolumize the appearance of skin.
- ZO® Skin Care: ZO Skin Health and ZO Medical treatments provide proven, effective results for a huge range of concerns, from acne to premature aging and sun damage. Build a daily regimen or target a specific condition with these trusted, impressive products.
Learn More About the Skin Care Products Offered at Our Kansas City MedSpa
A consultation with one of our estheticians can determine the best skin care products in Kansas City and treatment options for you. Call our office today to schedule an appointment. We offer complimentary consultations for all cosmetic procedures.