Radiofrequency microneedling in Kansas City is a minimally invasive procedure that requires almost no downtime. Many people have questions about aftercare and what to expect post-treatment. At Associated Plastic Surgeons of Kansas City, we have the best Kansas City plastic surgeons on staff, and we take great pride in preparing our patients and their expectations.
After your procedure for radiofrequency microneedling in Kansas City, your doctor will be sure to give you aftercare instructions which usually include:
- Use ice packs for any swelling or pain, although most people report minimal discomfort.
- Wearing SPF for several weeks after your treatment and beyond to protect your skin and keep results.
- Occasionally, your doctor will prescribe special creams, which you should use as directed.
- Only use cleaners for sensitive skin to prevent any irritation.
- Avoid wearing makeup until the next day for the next 24 hours, and then you can return to your normal routine.
Results with Radiofrequency Microneedling in Kansas City
- Acne Scars – Most people see a marked improvement in the appearance of acne scars.
- Skin Rejuvenation – younger, healthier-looking skin. Healthier texture and pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles – reduces wrinkles around the eyes and last longer than Botox
- Tightens and tones – expect loose facial skin to be reduced after your procedure
- Hyperhidrosis – known as excessive sweating, shows marked improvement after treatment
When to expect results
Remember that with any procedure, results vary by individual’s severity of the targeted area and body chemistry. Results can be seen anywhere from 3 to 6 months after treatment, and you will usually need around four to five sessions to complete the full cycle. Follow up treatments are recommended each year.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of radiofrequency microneedling are usually very minor, lasting a few hours or days, but can include:
- Scaling skin
- Mild acne outbreak
- Cold sore breakout
Radiofrequency microneedling is used to rejuvenate the skin by slightly damaging the skin, forcing the body to create new healthy skin, which makes acne and wrinkles appear less. It can decrease acne, aging, and sagging, creating a more youthful appearance. Although it is considered a cosmetic treatment, it can also target health conditions such as hyperhidrosis to give patients relief from overactive sweat glands.
Call Associated Plastic Surgeons of Kansas City at (913) 451-3722 to begin working with the best plastic surgeons in Kansas City. You can also contact us online to schedule a consolation.
With our experience, we can give you a realistic idea of what your results might look like for you. As the best location for radiofrequency microneedling in Kansas City, APSKC aims to get you the results you want.
Leave A Comment