So, you have probably heard plenty about Botox in Overland Park. However, this is probably a discussion that older women have, and so those in their 20s have sort of tuned out discussions on Botox. Well, at our med spa in Overland Park, we also do something called preventative Botox. Starting Botox injections earlier than you think could be the best way to fight wrinkles before they start.
Botox has come a long way since the days of mysterious compounds injected into people. Older people have no idea what is going into them, and then paralysis slows down aging. Now there is preventive Botox in Overland Park for the under 30 crowds, and we are here for it. Is it right for you?
Botox to Prevent Wrinkles?
Botox is a toxin called onobotulinumtoxinA. Receiving injections of this toxin helps to prevent a muscle from moving temporarily. When muscles can’t move, you experience a reduction in the appearance of skin wrinkles. Is applying Botox before wrinkles start a viable technique? Here are some possible benefits of early injections:
- Training muscles early delays wrinkles.
- Patients who start injections early will prevent early lines from smiling and scrunching their forehead, as well as lines around the mouth and eyes. This is wrinkle prevention.
- You will see quick results. Unlike wrinkle creams, these results happen right away.
- The results last. The results from Botox in Overland Park will last three to six months.
- Visit our med spa in Overland Park for preventive Botox that is simple and convenient. Appointments can take place over your lunch hour, and a preventative treatment plan only needs to happen a couple of times a year.
- Have Botox treatments only in specific target areas. Every face is different. The best plastic surgeons in Overland Park know that, so targeting high potential areas with preventative Botox is ideal.
- At our med spa in Overland Park, Botox is administered safely. Side effects are minimal, results are fast, and millions of people have the procedure every year.
- Preventative Botox helps more than wrinkles. It can smooth crow’s feet and neckbands, and lift the corners of your mouth too.
Want to delay your wrinkles with preventative Botox in Overland Park? Want to visit our med spa in Overland Park? Our Overland Park plastic surgeons would love to give you a free consultation and help you maintain your youthful appearance for longer. Botox can help delay the visible signs of aging and sagging skin associated with it
KC Plastic Surgeons. Surgeons you can trust. Results you can see.
Associated Plastic Surgeons is a plastic surgery clinic serving the Kansas City metro area. Our plastic surgeons, Dr. Mark W. McClung, Dr. Sheryl L. Young, Dr. Joseph V. Cannova Jr. & Dr. Jon E. Rast have performed countless successful procedures, such as breast augmentation surgery in Overland Park. These highly skilled and qualified surgeons also perform tummy tucks, facelifts, liposuction, and eyelid surgery in Overland Park, for men and women.
Keep in mind that each patient is unique, and your results may vary.