There are many reasons why laser hair removal in Kansas City is gaining popularity by the day. It’s relatively painless, takes a limited amount of time, and the results are long-lasting. It’s important to remember, that like any procedure, there are potential side effects. However, cosmetic surgeons in Kansas City know that most of these side effects are minimal and temporary. So many patients believe that that the benefits of the procedure far outweigh any risk. In this article, we have provided a list of the most significant benefits you will get from laser hair removal.
- Laser hair removal in Kansas City is a long-standing procedure with proven results. This procedure effectively removes body hair with a precise laser over the course of a series of treatments. It is a very dependable and safe procedure that the FDA has approved as an option for permanent hair removal. The procedure is usually repeated every 4-6 weeks, letting hair grow back in-between sessions.
- There is minimal pain for most patients. Laser hair removal is relatively painless for many; in fact, most describe it as a tiny pinch or the feeling of a rubber band snapping against the skin. Pain depends on the individual person and the location of the hair removal. For example, many plastic surgeons in Kansas City note that laser hair removal might cause more discomfort to sensitive areas like the face than to other areas that aren’t quite as sensitive like the arms and legs.
- Reduction of painful ingrown hairs. Ingrown hairs are very common when it comes to waxing or shaving hair growth. In-between treatments with your KC plastic surgeons, you may notice that as hair grows in, it will get increasingly fine and the chances of ingrown hairs decrease, which means there is less risk of pain.
- The procedure of laser hair removal saves time. For some cosmetic surgeons in Kansas City, the laser hair removal procedure is only about 10-15 minutes long, depending on the size of the area being treated. If you consider how long it takes to shave compare to the length of this procedure, you might end up saving a big chunk of time.
- The lasers for laser hair removal in Kansas City are exact in their aim. Therefore, there is no damaged skin or recovery period. The lasers hit the exact hair follicle causing it to be damaged without affecting the skin.
Associated Plastic Surgeons provides a wide range of options when it comes to plastic surgery in Kansas City. We have world-class technology and board-certified dermatologists that provide superior care to our patients. Besides laser hair removal, we offer other procedures to help give you the look you desire. Whether you are interested in liposuction, dermaplaning, an eyelid lift, or a breast augmentation surgery in Kansas City, our group of professional KC plastic surgeons can assist with all your cosmetic needs.
Please request a free consultation online, or give us a call at (913) 451-3722 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to assisting you.