It’s springtime! This can be a new and exciting time of year, full of long days and sun. However, with spring break and summer around the corner, swimsuit season is almost here. If you have been adhering to an exercise routine and eating healthy and find yourself struggling with certain trouble spots, then Coolsculpting in Kansas City might be for you.
Springtime is the perfect time to start thinking about finding ways to get rid of winter weight. It’s also when you might want to consider improving your skin with cellulite treatment in Kansas City or find other ways to get the results you want to see.
Coolsculpting is a process that freezes fat cells, killing them off. This treatment can be used on many parts of the body, some of the most popular include thighs, stomach, sides, back fat, areas around the buttocks, and upper arms. It’s a great alternative to surgery if you are within 15 pounds of your goal weight and looking for those final results you have been working so hard to achieve.
Some temporary feelings can happen during the procedure, such as pulling, tugging, and pinching, which can be painful. Stinging, aching, and cramping can also occur, but for most people, these are mild effects. Many find they are able to return to their lives as normal.
Before your procedure at any med spa or plastic surgery in Kansas City, you will meet with a doctor to make sure you are aware of the benefits and any side affects you may experience.
What are Some of the Benefits of CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting is safe. The FDA has approved this procedure, so you can trust that there have been plenty of studies done to ensure it is completely safe.
- CoolSculpting works! This is an excellent procedure that can give you fat loss in concentrated areas up to 20 percent. This is huge for anyone trying to cut down fat on an area of the body that just won’t budge.
- It requires almost no downtime. This is huge for anyone that has considered cosmetic surgery in Kansas City. Surgery often takes a considerable amount of time to recover fully. With CoolSculpting, you can be in and out of the office and back to your life, making it the perfect way to work on problem areas before summer.
There is a short list of risks to consider for anyone considering CoolSculpting. These might include:
- Redness, soreness, or swelling
- Tingling, stinging, and tenderness sensations
- Itching and skin sensitivity
At Associated Plastic Surgeons, a top med spa in Kansas City, we understand you want to look and feel your best. This is why we offer a wide range of options for people to reach their desired goals. With some of the best KC plastic surgeons on staff, our caring and compassionate doctors will give you beautiful results. Through med spa treatments or cosmetic surgery in Kansas City, we’ll find the perfect option to fit your needs.
Call us at (913) 451-3722 or visit our website to check our monthly specials. Be sure to fill out a contact form to get started, and we look forward to hearing from you.